Native EDA files support
CADLAB seamlessly integrates with popular EDA software. It doesn’t require you to switch to new tools. Just upload your schematics and board layouts to CADLAB’s repository and start collaborating on your design.
- Autodesk Eagle version 6+
- Schematic (.sch) file format
- Board layout (.brd) file format
- Library (.lib) file format coming soon
- KiCad version 5+
- PCBNew (.kicad_pcb) file format
- EESchema (.sch) file format
- Symbol libraries (.lib) file format coming soon
- Footprint libraries (.kicad_mod, .pretty) file format coming soon
- Altium designer
- Schematic (.SchDoc) file format
- Board layout (.PcbDoc) file format
- Library (.SchLib) and (.PcbLib) file format coming soon
Vote for your favorite PCB design software
Our goal is to support as many formats as possible. Please help us decide which formats to prioritize by voting for your favorite tool. Just click the button below!Vote
Host CADLAB on a private server
If your internal policy or compliance requirements don’t allow using cloud services, then a self-hosted version of CADLAB might be a great option for you.Talk to us
Integration with other platforms
Already using GitHub, GitLab or BitBucket software collaboration platform to keep track of your hardware design? Connect them to CADLAB to view PCB design files right in a browser, visually compare board layout and schematic revisions, and run design review with interactive annotations.
CADLAB perfectly integrates with both, GitLab.com and self-managed installations of GitLab. Just authenticate your GitLab account while creating a project on CADLAB to connect to GitLab.com. Or, create an individual/organization integration on CADLAB to connect to your self-hosted GitLab.
BitBucket integration for cloud and self-hosted versions are coming soon! Let us know if you’re using BitBucket within your organization and would like to connect it with CADLAB.Vote